Flu Shots Available Now!
Vaccines and Immunizations:
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu!
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
High-Dose Fluzone (65yrs and Older) $45.00
Medicaid and Medicare patients pay $0.
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine.
Payment is due upon check in.
We provide vaccines and immunizations at The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care of Brick. If you need a vaccine for any work related requirements, injuries, or routine flu shots, our center is here to provide you with what you need.
If you have any questions about vaccines, our site staff are here to educate you on any concerns you may have.
Here is a list of our Vaccines & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.